Axiom


















So the exhibition Talk to Me, really resonated in me. Being a student of the remix generation I totally connected with the VJ station titled Electric Boogaloo. It references many things that I enjoy that are somewhat subculture today, but in the near future will certainly be part of mainstream media. Black Moth Super Rainbow's music videos, Burial/Fourtet's music video, Tim and Eric Awesome Show all run close tangents to the effect made by this work of art. As for the green LCD screen, the video our guide described very much reminds me of the effect that the electronic music group Justice produced in their music video for DVNO. You should definitely watch this clip of MSTRKRFT talking about the future of music. It not only shows what they are doing with their live video during sets, but ties into my topic of discussion for next week. The inevitable digital future of music aka the broad, exciting future of electronic music.






0 comments: